Michael I. Feldman is a Partner in the Miami Office of Krinzman Huss Lubetsky Feldman & Hotte. As a commercial litigator, Michael represents financial institutions, real estate developers, title insurance companies, entrepreneurs, businesses and individuals in complex commercial and real estate litigation matters in Florida, State and Federal Courts as well as in Arbitration proceedings.
Examples of the types of cases Michael has handled are commercial foreclosures, commercial evictions (he has prosecuted over 100 of these types of disputes), quiet title and ejectment actions, shareholder and partnership disputes, lender liability, banking litigation, creditor’s rights, construction litigation and general breach of contract claims. Michael also has experience in litigating premises liability, insurance coverage, and auto negligence cases.
In addition to his litigation practice, Michael handles all aspects of commercial lease transactions and works with the firm’s transactional practice on commercial and residential real estate transactions.
- JD, Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, 2003.
- MBA, The H. Wayne Huizenga School of Business and Entrepreneurship, 2003.
- Bachelor of Science in Communication, University of Miami (FL), 2000.
- Supreme Court of Florida Certified Circuit Civil Mediator
- Martindale-Hubbell “AV Peer Review Rated.”
- 2010 recognized by Florida Trend Magazine as an “Up & Coming” attorney.
- 2012 through 2017 recognized by Super Lawyers Magazine as a “Rising Star”.
- Admitted to practice in all Florida courts as well as in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida and the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Florida.
- Lectured on the topic of drafting commercial leases for the National Business Institute.
- Guest speaker at FIU Hollo School of Real Estate.
- Appointed by the Miami Beach Commission to serve on the Affordable Housing Advisory Committee.
- A member and served three (3) terms as President of the Business Networking International (BNI) Chapter, BNI Synergy.
- Former member and Vice-Chair of the Florida Bar Grievance Committee Region 11(A).
- Member of the International Counsel of Shopping Centers
- Former member of the School Board for the Foundation School at Temple Beth Shalom in Miami Beach.
- Assisted the Kushner Family in the formation of the John E. Kushner Family Foundation to help the Kushner’s create a partnership with the Alpha-1 Foundation to promote awareness about Alpha-1’s disease.
- Mentor for The University of Miami Business School Mentor program